Site Use/ Privacy Policies
Candyman Corp, Lawson, Missouri reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and legal restrictions at any time. Be sure to check this page periodically for changes. Send e-mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this site.
The content in this site may be used for lawful purposes only. Unless otherwise stated herein:
1. all illustrations and copy is copyright of Candyman Corp;
2. no copyright, service trademark, or other proprietary notices which accompany any such content shall be deleted or changed;
3. content in this site may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, downloaded, uploaded, posted, distributed, rented, sub-licensed, altered, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Candyman Corp’s prior written consent with the exception of the catalog order form confirmation for customers;
4. use of the content in this site for any other purpose violates Candyman Corp’s intellectual property rights; and
5. nothing in this site will be construed as conferring upon any user of this site any license to any Candyman Corp, or any third party’s, intellectual property rights.
Candyman Corp makes a reasonable effort to include accurate, complete, and current information on this site. However, Candyman Corp does not guarantee the correctness, accuracy, or reliability of any information contained herein.
CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. CANDYMAN CORP DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT:
1. ANY FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN ANY CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
2. ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR
3. THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Neither Candyman Corp nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site will be liable to any other party for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of any access to, use of, inability to use this site or any other website linked to this site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data on your equipment, or otherwise, even if Candyman Corp is expressly advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages.
Use of information submitted Candyman Corp strives to maintain control of this site, within the constraints of current Internet technology. However, the e-mail facilities at this site do not provide a means for completely secure and private communications. Like most, if not all, non-encrypted Internet e-mail communications, your e-mail may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to Candyman Corp. Thus, to protect your privacy, please do not use e-mail to communicate information to Candyman Corp that you consider confidential. If you are concerned about maintaining confidentiality of information, you may contact Candyman Corp instead via telephone at 816-296-7231. You agree that any comments, suggestions, or other information sent to Candyman Corp via this site is provided without restriction or obligation on Candyman Corp, and Candyman Corp will be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. You also agree:
1. that information submitted is at your own risk,
2. Candyman Corp has no liability with respect to any unauthorized access by third parties,
3. you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and
4. you, not Candyman Corp, have full responsibility for any submitted message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright, all rights reserved. Any product name or company name mentioned in this site may be a service/trademark of its owner. You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design, layout, or individual elements of this site design without the express written permission of Candyman Corp. Candyman Corp has no obligation to update any information or content on this site, and information or content may be out of date at any given time. Candyman Corp may also make improvements and/or changes in the information or content contained in this site at any time without prior notice.
Links to other web sites are provided as Internet navigation tools only. These other web sites contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by persons or entities independent of Candyman Corp. Candyman Corp does not control these web sites; nor does it guarantee the content, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information on other web sites. Linkage to other web sites does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or preference by Candyman Corp. The owners/operators of these web sites do not necessarily endorse Candyman Corp’s products or services, nor are they responsible for the content of this site. Candyman Corp is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use of, reference to, or reliance on such information.
Candyman Corp prohibits the use of the Candyman Corp’s signature logo or any illustration within this website as a “hot” link to this site unless the establishment of such a link is approved in writing by Candyman Corp. You may establish a hypertext link to this site from your web site provided that:
1. the link must be a text-only link clearly marked “Candyman, Lawson, MO”;
2. the link must be to “http://www.candymancorp.com” or, for Candyman Corp clients and their clients and covered persons authorized to utilize Candyman Corp services, to a specific URL provided by Candyman Corp;
3. the appearance, position and other aspects of this link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Candyman Corp’s name and service/trademarks;
4. the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that you or any other entity is associated with or sponsored by Candyman Corp (except to identify Candyman Corp as your service provider, if applicable);
5. the link, when activated by a user, must display Candyman Corp’s site full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linked website.
Candyman Corp reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion. You may not, without obtaining Candyman Corp’s written permission, republish, redistribute or otherwise make any copies of the content on this site as part of the link, including by framing or similar means, or otherwise.
As a general rule, Candyman Corp does not collect personally-identifying information about you when you visit the site, unless you choose to provide such information. The information received depends upon what you do when visiting the site.
If you visit the site to read or download information, or use the shopping cart to make purchases Candyman Corp collects and stores the following information:
• The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
• The date and time you access the site.
The above information is used by software programs on the web site to create summary statistics which allow Candyman Corp to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of the site, identify what information is of most and least interest, determine technical design specifications, monitor system performance, and help make the site more useful to visitors.
• The information collected when you place an order is for the sole use of Candyman Corp to make products and services available to you in a convenient manner. Candyman Corp does not share, disclose or sell any personally identifiable information collected online with other companies or organizations, nor does Candyman Corp collect personal information about children that access our service.
Cookie Use Notice:
Candyman Corp’s catalog uses transient cookies to provide continuity from page to page. Within a single visit, these cookies store information such as your shopping list to simplify checkout. Transient cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information. For each visit to the web site, the web server does not automatically recognize information about your domain or e-mail address.
Secure Shopping Environment:
The name, address and payment information that you provide will not be processed or disclosed by Candyman Corp and will not be stored on our server. To ensure that your sensitive information is secure and protected from unauthorized access and improper use, Candyman Corp uses the secure services of PayPal for all shopping cart purchases. To ensure that your transaction is secure, you must use a secure browser, including Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator/Communicator 4.0 or higher or any version of AOL.
If you are more comfortable ordering over the phone, call 816-296-7231.